Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friends and Blooms


Yesterday, I talked with a friend I haven't seen for a while.  She told me that she loves my blog entries.  She says she looks forward to them, musing to herself, "Gosh, I wonder if there's a new one today."

I felt humbled and delighted that something I write makes another person happy at the start of her day.

Yesterday, the crab apple tree in our yard finally burst open its buds and flowered fully.  A dramatic splash of delicate dark rose against the backdrop of green; fragrant visual delight.

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to sit on the porch and have easy conversation and a glass of wine with someone I dearly love.

For friends and flowers and love, I feel thankful!

It was a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRULY AMAZING !! I LOVE YOU ! W.

Carol Steel said...

Thank you. I love you too!